Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Downloads from God




11-27-12
Ezekiel 45:1-46:24; Psalm 135:1-7; Proverbs 29:8; I Peter 3:1-22

Child, it is true that logic fails, as reason fails. It is also true that disasters and sheer demise result from following your heart, unchecked. Both avenues lead to destruction. The only safety is in Me, through the entrance and into the Most Holy Place: My True Body. You need to do this every day -- every morning, as I did when I was on the earth. Remember that, in this dispensation, today is the Sabbath; every day is the Sabbath.

I will keep you by My Holy Spirit, to Whom you need listen and from Whom you will learn the best ways to go, the next right things to do (or not do). I will guide you and feed you with what you need: the Bread of Life and My waters of revival and refreshment, By My Hand, you shall be fed and led in this life and the next. You are Mine, a sheep in My pasture, and no weapon formed against you can change your eternal position in Me -- no weapon, no person, no thing. For those who are free in Me are free indeed.

No, you are not to be a recluse. But as you live in this broken world, be not ensnared by it. Live in the world but be not of it. Instead, fix your eyes and ears and heart on Me, and follow Me. You are finding it simple to because you are a sheep in My pasture. My sheep know My voice; My sheep hear My voice; My sheep follow Me.  It is that simple, but it’s not easy. If it were, everyone would do it.

Painting by Veronica Benning. Google her or visit her Facebook page to see samples of her gorgeous work.

No comments:

Post a Comment