Sunday, November 11, 2012

Downloads from God



11-11-12
Ezekiel 13:1-14:23; Psalm 122: 6-9; Proverbs 28:19; Hebrews 7:1-28

Answer when you are asked, child, saying, “I attend The Church of the New Covenant, which meets from house to house whenever two or three are gathered in Christ.” That is My Church, child, where Christ I Head, and where His people listen for His leading -- and follow.

“Heeding the leading” is what I say to you today. I commend you for obeying Me and renouncing prior preferences for being out of touch with Me. It was unwitting on your part, but you heard My grieving, and you followed me out. My Church is not made of walls! Thank you for making your body available for Me, for it is a temple of My Holy Spirit now, first and foremost. In you, I AM no longer confined by walls made with untempered mortar. With this, I AM well-pleased, no longer grieved, for you have come into the Fullness of Life I intended in the beginning.

Painting entitled In the Beginning by Claudia Wood Rahm. Google her as "cwrcolor unchained" or visit her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment