Saturday, November 10, 2012

Downloads from God



11-10-12
Ezekiel 11:1-12:28; Psalm 122:1-5; Proverbs 28:17-18; Hebrews 6:1-20

I say to you, child, that none of My words will be postponed any more, but the word which I speak will be done. I AM not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown Me in ministering to the saints. I desire that you will show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope in Me until the end, that you will not become sluggish but, instead, determined and full of resolve. Flee for refuge to lay hold of the hope that I set before you, the hope that anchors your soul as you patiently endure to obtain My promises.

Painting entitled Meteor Shower by Claudia Wood Rahm. Google her as "cwrcolor unchained" or visit her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment