Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Downloads from God



10-9-12
Jeremiah 3:1-4:31; Psalm 116:15-19; Proverbs 27:2; Philippians 4:1-23

Return to Me, I say! Have you seen what My backsliding nation has done? Yet they refuse to be ashamed. I said, “Return to Me,” but they  did not turn to Me with their whole heart. Instead, they walk in pretense for they have perverted My Way.

O wash your hearts from wickedness that you may be saved. Only acknowledge your iniquity that you have transgressed and not obeyed My Voice.  I AM merciful! Therefore, if you will return and put away your abominations out of My sight, then you shall not be moved, and in Me, you shall glory.

The watchers wail and lament and blow My trumpet in the land. The priests shall be astonished, and the prophets shall wonder. Your ways and your doings have procured these things, this bitternesss that reaches to your heart.

For My people are foolish. They have not known Me. They are silly children and they have no understanding. They slip, even when they “have it.” Thus shall the whole land be made desolate. Yet I will not make a full end.

Painting entitled Genesis by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwrcolor unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment