Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Downloads from God



10-3-12

Pray for the human grip to loosen, pray I will loosen the bonds of wickedness the bonds of wickedness to undo the heavy burdens and let the oppressed go free. Pray I will break every yoke. Then My Light shall break forth like the morning and healing shall spring forth speedily. Then you shall call, and I, the Lord your God, will answer. You will cry, and I will say, “Here I am.” I will guide you like dawn in the darkness, and I will guide you continually. I will satisfy your soul in drought and strengthen your bones. You shall be like a watered garden and like a spring of water which does not fail. And you shall be called Repairers of the Breach, Restorers of Streets To Dwell In.

Painting entitled Glimpse by Claudia Wood Rahm of www.cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment