Saturday, October 27, 2012

Downloads from God




10-27-12
Jeremiah 39:1-40:16; Psalm 119:81-88; Proverbs 28:1; 1 Timothy 6:1-21

Daughter, you have done well to “center in” and quiet down and nestle close to My heart in order to hear and heed. I AM all you need. It is true. Cling to Me and to what you know by My Holy Spirit and My Word Writ, and be not dismayed, nor afraid, nor anxious, nor worried, for I AM who I say I AM, and you know Me as actual and real, not as a mere mental abstraction.

In Me, you may rest here in the cleft of My arms until this storm has passed, knowing that I will shake everything that can shake and break everything that can break. In Me, you are hidden -- unshakable and unbreakable, though flesh may fail. My Spirit will never fail! Therefore  keep yourself centered on Me, as you live in Me. I have said it before, and I say it again: Behold -- and be held.

Painting entitled Redeemed by Claudia Wood Rahm. Google her as "cwrcolor unchained" or visit her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment