Monday, October 22, 2012

Downloads from God




10-22-12
Jeremiah 279:1-30:24; Psalm 119: 41-48; Proverbs 27:19; I Timothy 1:1-20

Child, it is My great pleasure to help, to rescue, to heal, to save. You know it is, and you know Me much better than once you did when you were trying to fit in a box. I do not fit in a box, either. Good for you, daughter, for simply trusting Me as I led you into pastures that I tend to ensure your safety and joy, in which I attend you and all who are Mine. I intend keep you -- all of you -- free.

If it were easy, child, everyone would do it. But it is not easy to follow Me. It was not easy for Me, either, to walk where My Father sent Me and to do what he sent Me to do. Like Me, you must die first in order to Live. It’s not easy; it is simple, but it is not easy. Hold on! Cling to Me, dying daily in order to Live and Let Me Live through you. In Me, you are safe! Joyous! Free!

Painting entitled New England Jazz by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwrcolor unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment