Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Downloads from God



9-26-12
Isaiah 43:1- 44:28, Psalm 110:1-7; Proverbs 26:5-9; Galatians 4:1-30

Listen hard through the distractions and the clamor to discern My guidance and My perspective about the broken world of woe. It is foretold, is it not? That disasters would accelerate, that drips would increase into waterfalls, that minds would be lulled into deception. You stand, as if at the base of a waterfall, experiencing a sense of overall dismay. The crashing spray is  loud and noisy, but you hear Me over it all, you hear Me above the break. Feel My Truth penetrating, even through the smog is getting thicker every day. You know that I AM present, always, and you remember how I have earned your trust. Cling to Me, daughter, and receive My assurance and My calm.

Painting entitled Praise in the Storm by Claudia Wood Rahm of www.cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment