Monday, September 24, 2012

Downloads from God



9-24-12
Isaiah 39:1-40:31; Psalm 109-21-25, Proverbs 26:2, Galatians 2:1-21

See how very far you have come, little one, in your walk with Me -- from wobbly and uncertain to knowing My voice and obeying it. Blessed are those who are not just hearers of My Word, but also do-ers. This does not mean being led around by the law, child -- quite the opposite. As I told you the other day, you are not tied to a leash. You are free indeed because you know My whistle, and you know to come to Me, no matter the messes you encounter. You are Mine; you are forever in Me. Therefore, you are safe to run free. Simply listen for My whistle in the midst of it all. You are never far from Me, nor I from you. In Christ, you live in the heavenlies, and by the Holy Spirit, you are connected eternally to heights of Heaven. Born again! Born free!

Painting entitled Surrendered by Claudia Wood Rahm. See her work at www.cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com !!

No comments:

Post a Comment