Sunday, September 23, 2012

Downloads from God




9-23-12
Isaiah 37:1-38:22; Psalm 109:14-20; Proverbs 26:1; Galatians 1:1-24

Today I ask you to encourage the lost and edify the found. Lift up your prayers especially for the remnant that is left, for I, the Lord of Hosts, have open ears and eyes to see the reproach of My enemies. Their mockings against the Holy One of Israel will cause Me to turn them back. Remember that it is for your own peace that I allow you to experience great bitterness. That is how I lovingly delivered your soul from the pit of corruption and have cast all your sins behind My back. Therefore sing your songs! Sing with stringed instruments! Sing all the rest of your life, standing fast in Christ, who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Painting entitled All the Starry Host by Claudia Wood Rahm, whose work can be seen on her website at www.cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment