Monday, August 13, 2012

Downloads from God




8-13-12

I say to you that Job was real with Me and with his friends -- there were no platitudes or "glossings over" in his words of woe, yet he knew I AM in charge, and he trusted Me no matter what I allowed. He was not turned from the Light into darkness, but he did indeed suffer. All this happens, but My saints do not wither or dry out, because they are rooted in Me. Rejoice, for you know Your GOD, and I bring your prayers to the Father. Shine bright, little flame, and do not let the wicked wind cause it to flicker. Instead, let it increase and burn bright, knowing that it is the one Light that is un-extinguishable!

Painting entitled Praise in the Storm by Claudia Wood Rahm, whose work can be seen at www.cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment