Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Downloads from God



7-18-12

Furthermore, My daughter, look at the progress. Not only have I prepared the soil with Readiness to Receive and with The Inclination to Seek, but I AM also sending forth laborers to help plant and water and reap the harvest. Rejoice even now, for the growth will be good, and it will yield excellent, nourishing fruit. Do not let “the giants” dismay you. Let your heart be like those who were not daunted by the way things appeared. It is true, child! It is an echo from those days. I have taught you to consult with Me and to discern My Will, and, in this way, to conquer Jericho. It was true then, and it is true now. When I AM in charge and you are following My lead, the walls come tumbling down.

Painting entitled Who Invited the Whale? was created by Claudia Wood Rahm, whose work can be seen at www.cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment