Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Downloads from God



7-17-12

It is good to see you gratified and surprised so pleasantly and so often. You have received much from My lavish outpourings lately -- from trials to troubles and time to practice -- to abject and abandoned joy. It is My Good Pleasure to bless you in so many ways, even ways that others would not perceive as My blessing. It is a good gift to know that even  struggles and hardships are under My watchful care. Heaven is your help, child, and you are faithful in KNOWING that you know what you know. Walk with Me, for I AM the Truth, the Way, and the Life. Listen  and heed. All will be well. For those seek  will find Me, and I say again: All will be well.

Painting by Claudia Wood Rahm, whose work can be seen at www.wcwcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment