Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Downloads from God



6-26-12

Yes you hear from Heaven, child -- of course you do. You consult with Me and then you listen to discern My guidance with all your spiritual senses: eyes, ears, hear, and mind, and with all your body and soul, by My Holy Spirit. Your understanding has grown. You are My disciple, child -- much more than “a fan” -- you are a Follower of He, Who alone is The Good Shepherd. Follow Him, trusting that you will hear and know the best ways to go! Wherever He may lead, you are always in His perfect tending and care because you are Mine. Always.

Painting entitled Growing Faith by Claudia Wood Rahm, whose work can be seen at her website: cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. Is anybody able to comment on my blog yet? Some people can, sometimes! Persevere, ftriends, because I am trying to get this thing to be a blog!

    ReplyDelete