Thursday, June 7, 2012

Downloads from God



6-7-12

Intercede, child, for I know the way for each runaway, each captive, each friend who has less than My Purpose through the Cross of Christ and His Risen Life. It is My job, not yours; you are right to bring them to Me. I hear your prayers and your requests for My help to keep you on the sidelines until (and only if) I call for your involvement. There will be waterfalls and drips, and I will need from you a few droplets, so I want you to wait. And watch. Have you heard that before? It is well to remember the results that came from waiting and from keeping watch. Interceding, praying, waiting, watching. Fruit will appear -- abundant, healthy, lovely fruit. Mine.

Photograph by Jo Chaney of MainelyPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment