Sunday, June 3, 2012

Downloads from God



6-3-12

Daughter, you are getting better at thanking Me in the midst of problems and recognizing them as opportunities for practicing praise. At the same time, you are getting better at listening for My still small voice and discerning My voice from others. I AM well-pleased that you are seeing the difference between correction and condemnation, and I AM rejoicing over you that your HEART has finally grasped that My correction does not mean I love you less. Be not afraid, My daughter, for you are learning how to be pliable as wet clay. Rejoice, for I AM God, the Potter, and you are Mine. Remember that salvation is the easy part (because it cost Me so much), and that the rest is an adventure.

This photograph was shot by Kent Phyfe, whose work can be seen at photo.kphyfe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment