Saturday, June 2, 2012

Downloads from God



6-2-12

He is of more value than many sparrows to Me. He will acknowledge Me before men and, therefore, I, his Savior and Lord, will also acknowledge him before the heavenly Father. I AM giving him the keys of the kingdom so that he can enter in the gate of the heavenly pasture and so that, whatever he binds on earth (that is, whatever he declares improper and unlawful) must be bound on earth because it is My Will in heaven. And whatever he looses on earth (that is, whatever he declares lawful) must be loosed on earth because it is My Will in heaven. Remember, child, to thank Me even now, for My mighty rescues are by the power of My creative Word, which you have spoken over this entire situation. My Word does not return to Me void. And so, with all heavenly help, including those who live with you in Christ, you may now shout:

Amen!

The above painting by Veronica Benning, whose work can be seen on her Facebook page.

1 comment: