Sunday, May 20, 2012

Downloads from God


5-20-12

Child, My eyes are upon them, and My ears are attentive to their cries. I AM able to provide strength for all things in Christ, for I AM empowering them. They will, each of them, make room for Me and will no longer fret or have any anxiety about anything. Instead, they will, each of them, make their make their requests known to Me, Who alone can help and will always provide what is best and meet and right. And My peace, which transcends all understanding, shall mount guard over their hearts and minds. Whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, they will think on these things and weigh them and take account of them. They will practice what they have learned from Me and what they have received and heard and seen. They will arise in My Spirit, mighty in faith. empowered by My power and not their own. The fruit will be plentiful and abundant, and they will be profoundly grateful to be no longer lost, but found.



Painting by Veronica Benning, whose work can be seen on her Facebook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment