Saturday, May 19, 2012

Downloads from God



5-19-12

They will greatly rejoice in Me; their souls will exult in Me for I AM their Savior and Lord. I AM clothing them with the garments of salvation; I AM covering them with the robes of righteousness as a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, as a bride adorns herself with jewels.  For as surely as the earth brings forth its shoots and as a garden causes what is sown into it to bring forth, so will I AM causing gratitude, righteousness, justice and praise to spring forth from their hearts to all the nations in Christ and by My Holy Spirit. Believe Me, child, trusting in what you hear from Me every day. Trust what you hear from Me. Step off the curb of this sidewalk, though it the sounds of the traffic are noisy and (in the natural) frightening. Do not listen in the natural! Listen to Me, Who is telling you to step off this curb, in faith, holding My hand. I AM giving you practice in trusting My lead.

Painting by Veronica Benning, whose work can be seen on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment