Sunday, March 25, 2012

Downloads from God


3-25-12

Some of your friends are enemies of the Lord without realizing this is who they are. It does not register in their hearts that their lives are like the splendor of the meadows and shall vanish. Into smoke they all vanish away, but the upright shall inherit the earth. Ponder this truth in your heart, My child, and be glad you have become a lamb of The Lamb of God. Intercede for others, as others prayed for you, for you were like them once. Never forget that I grant the desires of your heart, for they are My desires -- I placed them there. You need only to pray them, bringing them to Me and leaving them at My feet for Me to handle. Yours is to pray and trust, in faith that is believing, that My will WILL be done!

Painting entitled Beyond by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment