Saturday, March 24, 2012

Downloads from God


3-24-12

Dear one, I hear your prayer and I reply that My answer in heaven is YES, that you are on the path I have purposed for you to walk, that there is Love and Light upon this path and upon you -- and in you -- that you are to persevere no matter how lonely your walk at times, and when you encounter hissing or mocking or spitting (though figurative and not literal as did I), you are to forgive them who know not what they do. Only believe that I hear your prayers and the desires of your heart for My salvation, for My fullness of Life. They are My will, and My will WILL BE DONE. All will be well with those who know not what they do.You are on the path called Mine, an I AM yours. Forgive!

Painting entitled Exora on Red by Veronica Benning. Google her as "Veronica Benning" or visit her Facebook page to see more of her art.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment