Friday, March 9, 2012

Downloads from God



3-9-12

Child, lay your burdens down. Lay them down -- not later -- now. These are too heavy for you, and they are not yours to carry, except to Me in prayer. When I call you to certain people and places at certain times, you will know what you need to know when you need to know. Until I call, just keep facing what is right in front of you, watching with spiritual eyes and listening with your heart. Intercede as Aaron did when he walked into the midst of the plague, remembering that he obeyed me in doing only what I asked him to do. He literally interceded, carrying a censer of sweet aroma. This is what I am asking of you. Trust Me. I have got all your prayers, including the burdens you bring me now. Thank You for entrusting them to Me and for trusting Me. You will gain even more evidence than you already have that I AM trustworthy!

Based on Numbers 15:1-16:50; Psalm 32:1-5; Proverbs 11:16-18; Mark 11:1-9.

Painting entitled Green Cathedral by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment