Sunday, February 26, 2012

Downloads from God



2-26-12

You are Mine indeed, My daughter, forever and ever, always in My gracious and merciful care. It is good that you submit to Me, even your own aspirations, hope and dreams. You trust Me more fully now; believing that My thoughts for you are good, and that My purposes fit you perfectly. You are wise to daily crucify your own self, as selfish hopes and dreams are far less than what I have in Mind. This is the way of Life, My child. I died that you might have Life and not be a mere busy body. Sing forth, go forth, letting go of all the lesser things. Let Me grow and flow, everywhere you go, this day and forevermore!

Painting entitled Beside the Still Waters by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment