Monday, January 23, 2012

Downloads from God



1-23-12

Yes, My daughter, there is freedom in the fullness into which I have brought you -- fullness of safety, fullness of Life. For a time, I desired to give you all this; I sought you and found you, finally and at last leading you into the peace for which your heart was yearning. I have set you into Me like a diamond in a setting of gold. No more hollow things, no more artificial fruit, no more bread of wickedness or wine of violence so mistakenly exalted among the sons of men. You are Mine, and Mine are hand-fed. This day, and every day, you come to Me to receive the Bread of Life and the Wine of Wellness. Yes, My daughter, there is freedom in the fullness. Proclaim it.

Painting entitled Abundant Goodness by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment