Sunday, January 22, 2012

Downloads from God



1-22-12

I AM with you always, even to the end of the age… I AM in the midst, though not visible to the natural eye. By your heart’s love, you know who I AM, and you trust Me; you discern My Presence as in the “mist.” But it is not mere mist; it is supernatural. I AM with you; I will never leave you or forsake you. It is true; it is accomplished. Now your walk only is to trust Me as you walk with Me: ingest My Word, My wisdom, My Way, and I will lead you in the right paths. Even when you are tossed in the boat, you will hear My voice and rest assured. You will not be of little faith, but faith in Me and of Me. It is a gift from Me, birthed by Christ for you and all mankind to know that I AM with you always, even the end of the age…

Painting entitled Fire and Ice by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment