Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Downloads from God



1-17-12

To keep the watch means to remain watchful. You keep the Morning Watch with Me, child, and you feel so safe in My quiet assurances that you call it “the womb of the morning.” That place of peace and security establishes your footing for the day, along with the receptivity of your heart. As you go along, dealing with your everyday duties, you are inclined toward Me, seeking My guidance as you go. This is good, My dear one. My goal is to be in close communion with My Own, that I may shepherd each one, leading them into the best paths. It does not require a special ceremony or a special place -- just a simple connection to renew our conversation each new day.

Painting entitled Garden of Thoughts by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment