Sunday, January 15, 2012

Downloads from God



1-15-12

Child, you see with spiritual eyes, and you rightly discern that errors and deceptions are using equivalents to wind and rain to catch their cries and to “stop up” their spiritual receptivity. Be not dismayed. I share your sorrow and the pain you feel as you watch. Trust Me as you persevere in faithful prayer, believing I AM more than able; that I AM breaking off the hardnesses of heart; that I AM shaking off the debris. I AM! Rest in Me, remembering the evidence from the past. You already know that, in My perfect timing, you will see how necessary was this storm.

Painting entitled In the Beginning by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment