Saturday, January 14, 2012

Downloads from God



1-14-12

I AM glad to help you, daughter, even with the tiny things that you would not imagine big enough to be within My purview. But, as I showed Elisha and his friends, I care about the “small things” -- like the ax head. And yes, I can and I do part waters that are impassable. I AM the God of the impassable -- and the impossible. Great or small. I specialize in making a way where there is no way for My people who turn to Me in faith saying, “I can’t; You can, oh God; I need Your help down here!”

Child, My eyes roam back and forth over all the earth searching for surrendered prayers, uttered from Christ’s Body, carried into Heaven by My Holy Spirit. I AM eager to perform My Word, and you are blessed to be chosen to pray it in faith, believing there is nothing too hard for Me, no matter how little it may appear to your human eyes. Call for Me. My help is available, I AM eager, child -- remember the word EAGER. Now that is prayed, simply rest as you go forth, ready and waiting for My will to be done.

Painting entitled Reach by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment