Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Downloads from God



1-3-12

Daughter, you are no longer a child of men. You are Mine. You have found Mercy and Grace in the eyes of the LORD, and you walk with God. You talk with Me, and you listen for My heartbeats. You do not walk with those who entice or shed blood or lurk secretly for the innocent without cause. No more! Once you did, but no more. No more do you lie in wait for your own blood, greedy for gain of some worldly way, which only takes away the life of its owner. Blessed are you who puts your trust in Me. Blessed are you for allowing Me to keep you in My Care and remove you far from the broods of vipers. I AM your daily Bread. I AM the Water that will always quench your spiritual thirst. I AM abiding in you and you in Me. It is good, My daughter. As we said in the beginning, it is good.

Painting entitled The Clearing by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment