Monday, January 2, 2012

Downloads from God



1-2-12

It is true to say that the work has begun: the work of restoring My church, beloveds who have received Me, but are gathering in worldly ways, bound by chains that chaff, gathering in ways that I AM about to destroy. I will destroy chains that are binding My people to the things of this world. I will release My saints into freedom in order that they may move in the full power of My Spirit. I AM about to flow unrestrained through those who will let Me. Now I AM bringing forth My Kingdom Way, that none may be lost who receive Me. I have chosen you as vessels to wash one another’s feet, to cleanse the dust of walking through this present world, to point at My Way of walking so that My people are kept free of dust and dangers and depletions.

Painting entitled Dendrites by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment