Friday, December 23, 2011

Downloads from God





12- 23-11

Oh My earnest and persevering daughter, be born again this day as a babe, little and lowly and simply in Me, where you find rest for your soul. Where is boasting for a babe? Where are the measurements of results or performance? None are present here in My manger. Only My personal Presence on you and in you and for you, and from you? Only devotion and awestruck wonder and your profound conviction of My Blessed Assurance.

Come in, oh child, out of the rain and wind! I will attend your every need, both this day and forevermore. As you learn the blessing of child-like trust, you will continue to grow in Me, increasingly eager to reach for My Hand and Help every day like a little child. Let your trust in Me be tested and proven, until you are unshakably convinced that I alone am trustworthy. There lies My Comfort, child. My goal for your life is for you to obtain the highest knowledge of My peace from this lowly place, lying in a manger, swaddled in My Light and resting in the hay.

Painting by Claudia Wood Rahm 
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment