Thursday, December 29, 2011

Downloads from God

12-29-11

Here we are again, and it’s the same thing this year. Every year when you read this particular scripture, it causes your heart to sing, and here we are again. Yes, it is true: I whistle for My people. I love that you love that, because the whistle comes in the midst of trouble, it signals My sheep to gather and flee from poor pastures that surround them with worthless idols and false comforts offered in vain. My whistle calls My people out of all that and into My Power and Care. Now you Live because you hear My whistle and you heed it and gladly leave all natural acreage behind. Welcome once again to the sound of many waters and to My whistle.

Painting entitled Blessed Assurance by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment