Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Downloads from God



12- 28-11

You need to look up, My daughter, and see the new morning as bright and beautiful after such strong winds and rain last night. Even in your night watches, your faith looked up to Me, praying for Me to be made manifest in the midst of suffering lying next to you and elsewhere in far distant places in the earth.

Compassion and mercy are Godly traits, My daughter, when they cause you to bring these concerns to Me. Otherwise, the burden is too great for you to bear. But bring them! Lay them at My feet! It is enough!

Then begin your thanks and praise because you have prayed My will be done, and so it will be, This is the way: walk in it, praying in faith, believing. My answer is always “Yes” when you ask My will be done. To which your answer, as you walk forth, is a hope that is confident and exclamations that sound like this: Amen!

Painting entitled Praise in the Storm by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment