Sunday, July 5, 2015

Recovery in the Bible (RIB)





THE QUESTION CORNER

Thank You, God,
For the purpose You have given me
To help us find each other:
Christian women in recovery.

After 25 years in recovery, I finally see that my Step Twelve is Step Five. I am to carry the message the God wants us to get real with Him, with ourselves, and with each other.  It seems God wants me to help Him connect born-again women in recovery to one another. It is biblical for me, as a woman, to  reach out to other women, and so, I am looking for other Christian women who are in Twelve-Step recovery.

God has been very patient with me. I first heard His "get real" message in 1999 -- and am only now really starting to walk it out. For the last three months, I have working to develop a website to help this happen, which is still in draft form. The blog portion of it is a total mess at the moment, but if you wish to have a look at this draft site, please feel free to Google:

RecoveryintheBible.com


If you do decide to take a look, there are three specific questions on which I would VERY MUCH appreciate feedback before I finalize:

1.   Are you able to navigate easily throughout the site?
2.    Were you confused at any point(s)?
3.    Is there anything missing off-putting or “broken” at the receiving end?

Hopefully this new website/blog will help us connect with one another in encouraging ways. And according to God's Word. And so, I ask this question today:

Could this be a Divine Connection?

This photograph is by Kristofer Rowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment