Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Recovery in the Bible (RIB)




THE QUESTION CORNER
In the near future, I will  be transferring from this blog into a new blog on a new website for Christian women in recovery. The new website is still in draft form, but I practicing the new blog here, hoping to offer honest questions and elicit honest replies.
Recovery led me into a Direct Connect with the Maker of the Universe and to realize that God was giving me Divine Connections to others who would encourage and edify me -- and vice versa. Comments and conversations -- even confusion if we encounter it. My goal is a Question Corner that will be a safe place for seeking God’s wisdom in our lives -- and receive it by His Grace. Currently, I envision posing three types of questions:
  • What is Divine Intervention? 
  • What is Direct Connect?
  • What are Divine Connections ? 
Today's question is this: what do you think of this approach? Interesting: maybe, yes, not? 

This photograph is by Eric Jonas Swensson of Sound Shore Media.

No comments:

Post a Comment