Sunday, June 28, 2015

Recovery in the Bible (RIB)



THE QUESTION CORNER

Here's what I got this morning, the kind of the thing I hear when I seek and listen: Good for you, girl woman of God. You have heard Me and returned to a place of weeping with a broken and compassionate heart. You have seen the others as I see them, as I desire to help them if you will drop the huge, hard rock you have been holding and step aside out of the middle of this road. I AM walking toward them, even now, I AM. Good that you have dropped the rock. Good that your heart is soft and sad again. You have recognized the anger that only causes cancer and gets in My Way. You will reap what you are sowing -- mercy and grace that paves the way from Me to walk in to reveal and heal. Good for you, girl woman of God.
This is what I call Direct Connect. Do you know what I mean? And if so, what are you hearing from God today 2015, at such a time as this? 


This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment