Friday, June 26, 2015

Recovery in the Bible (RIB)


THE QUESTION CORNER

As I explained yesterday, this blog will soon be replaced by a brand-new one called The Question Corner. Today's question is interesting to me, and I offer it in hopes it will interest you as well. Here it is, as an invitation to comment and/or discussion:

Of which aspects in your life are you most proud?

Again my short answer is three points: (1) Being married through thick and thin; (2) Having child despite a lifelong reluctance to do so; (3) Receiving so much evidence that God works all things to good for those who love Him. Also again I will go first, hoping to stir the pot. I am eager to hear answers to this question, especially as believers living in such a time as this! So: 

Of which aspects in your life are you most proud?


This painting by Claudia Wood Rahm is called Joy Molecules.

No comments:

Post a Comment