Thursday, June 25, 2015

Recovery in the BIble (RIB)



THE QUESTION CORNER

Very soon, this blog will be replaced by a brand-new one called The Question Corner that will be part of a website currently in the process of being designed. The new blog (I hope) will stimulate discussion of questions that (I think) matter. As a trial balloon, I would  like to offer one such question today, inviting feedback and comment before I finalize the website. Here it is:

What have been some of the milestones of your life?

I'll go first, in an attempt up the pot. My very short answer is three milestones that matter to me : (1) Having our first (and only) child after 20 years of marriage at the age of 44; (2) Choosing the Higher Power over human wits and ways; (3) Celebrating this life while we have it (in a few weeks, we will reach our 44th wedding anniversary, followed by our son's 24th birthday). 

I found this an interesting question, and I hope you will, too. And so I ask, as a trial balloon in the approach I am considering to my future blog:

What have been some of the milestones of your life?

This painting by Claudia Wood Rahm is entitled "You Go First."





No comments:

Post a Comment