Saturday, May 2, 2015

Recovery in the Bible (RIB)



FIRST AND FOREMOST

First and foremost, that You are  First and Foremost... that You led me to meet first with You in Quiet Time each morning, to open Your Word Writ,  to let You start conversations with me about it, which has transformed my mind entirely over the years. It was news to me that I(or any human being) could "presume" to know Your Will, but now I see how defiant was that supposed humility. Now I see that You made us for intimate relationship withYou, the Maker of the Universe. Who was I to presume otherwise? Thank You for pulling the cotton out of my ears and putting in my mouth, for developing my  discipline to shut up, to listen and learn! Speak, LORD, for Your servant is listening!

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment