Sunday, May 10, 2015

Recovery in the Bible (RIB)



SAYING WHAT I MEAN AND MEANING WHAT I SAY, BUT 
NOT SAYING IT MEAN

In response to an article I recently encountered on LinkedIn called "8 Things NOT to Do Every Day" (or something like that), I considered some stuff to NOT give up for Lent. I was surprised by the intensity of the list that emerged! Here is my list of 8 things to DO (for Lent -- and beyond) as follows: (1) To refute Political Correctness as much as I can; (2) being whole-hearted (and vulnerable); (3) speaking my heart as circumstances allow; (4) refusing to withhold who I am (or what I think) for other people's comfort levels... (5) praying about just about everything (6) leaving results to God... (7) surrendering to God's power; and (8) doing all of the above in perpetuity, both now and forever...

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment