Saturday, April 18, 2015

Recovery in the Bible (RIB)


STEP TWELVE

There are many plans in a man's heart; nevertheless, the LORD's counsel -- that will stand (Proverbs 19:21).

Since 1998, I have been busy with various activities and have only just now discovered that all of them come under one umbrella: His. Whether singing His praises or telling of His works, GOD has had me carrying this message to others, to anyone who will listen:

He wants us to get real with Him, with ourselves, and with each other.

It has taken me seventeen years to see this is His purpose for me. He is not mad at me; but He is smiling. I am now off the fence! I completely GET it. I am will to carry forth this message; I am His vessel, an instrument of God. LORD, I surrender to Your Power to play Your song through me anyway You want. Today, it seems I'm a trumpet.

Just saying... What say you?!?

This photograph is by Eric Jonas Swensson.

No comments:

Post a Comment