Monday, April 6, 2015

Recovery in the Bible (RIB)



THE STEPS LEAD TO FORGIVENESS

The steps have walked me into a personal relationship with my Maker that I had not known was even possible. Who was I (I would think to myself) to understand God's will? No one told me God had written a driver's manual called Basic Information Before Leaving Earth (BIBLE).  Reading it every day has transformed my life. Now I see what God has defined as the Godly and that I am free to choose either to align with God or to go against Him. I can only choose for myself, and pray for those who do not have the wisdom to know the difference. Remembering the Tower of Babel, I say, "Good luck with that" and pray that God will intervene with them as He did for me to make His will known!

This photograph is by Jo Chaney.


No comments:

Post a Comment