Thursday, April 30, 2015

Recovery in the Bible (RIB)





DIRECT CONNECT AND DIVINE CONNECTIONS

People say it's not personal; it's business. But God says it's not business; it's personal.

I am grateful beyond expression for this Direct Connect I have with the Maker of the Universe. My morning Quiet Times are one of the greatest gifts God has given me. I show up, I read, and I listen. Invariably, He opens the conversation with something in my Bible reading for the day. He catches me with some new way to see things His way and to get to know Him better so I can trust Him even more than the day before.

He has also given me Divine Connections. Somehow, I  have found (or been found by) others who are seeking to know God’s will and apply it to their everyday, ordinary lives. Together, we assemble in tiny groups to engage in honest conversation about the Word of God, led not by one of us but by Christ Himself, who literally gathers us in Him.

This image was posted yesterday on Facebook by Eric Jonas Swensson.

No comments:

Post a Comment