Monday, April 27, 2015

Recovery in the Bible (RIB)



See Sea Saw!

See, My child, this day I have given you. The sea was parted, and the next sea will part, too. You can’t see the next sea, but I can. I have My hand upon you, My hand upon everything and everyone. I have heard your prayers and I cherish Your cries imploring Me to open the eyes of many so they may see. Your prayers are heard, My child, and it will be done on earth as it is already done in heaven. Keep faith in the promises you cannot yet see, and the seas will be parted, then the next sea and the next will part, too. Just go to the next sea, for I AM faithful to open the impossible paths. Again, as you have in the past, you will see.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment