Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Recovery in the Bible (RIB)



EXTRICATION!

It took me awhile to realize that I am to rely on God's power to recognize and rebuke any attacks on my emotional, mental, physical, and  spiritual well-being. To do this, I need His Stewardship of this vessel, this temple that He calls "Mine." By His Holy Spirit, I am cutting away anything that requires me to settle for less than Christ-centeredness in my earthly life. Both joy and serenity have increased exponentially since I obeyed Him in this matter. 

I have found great benefit in recognizing the tendrils that are always trying to pull me back into the swamp. By the Mercy and Grace of the Holy Spirit, I am quickly able to discern and dismiss anything less than Fullness of Life in Christ.

Am I making any sense? Comments and feedback are always welcome!

This photograph is by Kristofer Rowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment