Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Recovery in the Bible (RIB)


STEP TWO

We need to pray for those who are unwittingly wicked, for those who uphold and promote what is not Godly, even though they believe what they believe is right. I was just like that once -- until He came to me, and I came to believe in Him, Who is Who He says He says He is, whether or not people happen to agree. They cannot, unless in His Mercy and Grace, He imparts to them the spiritual senses they need to receive His Truth (eyes to see, ears to hear, and heart to commit)... Until then, mine is to humble myself with fasting, praying for them as though they were my friends or brothers, bowing down -- heavily --  as one mourns for his mother... with forgiveness: giving them for God to handle because I can't; but He can; and I need to let Him.

This photograph is by Jo Chaney. I aboslutely LOVE the shadow inside the wing -- it really speaks to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment