Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Regarding Justification


Based on Jeremiah 1:1-2:37, Psalm 116:5-14, and Philippians 3:1-21.

Thank You, GOD Most High, for the excellence of knowing Christ as Savior and LORD. Thank You that I have gained Christ and am found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is from You, O GOD, by faith pressing toward Your upward call in Christ Jesus.

Thank You that our citizenship is in heaven and that our Savior, the LORD Jesus Christ, will transform our lowly body to be conformed to His glorious body according to the working by Him who is able to subside all things to Himself. Thank You for choosing me before You formed me in the womb, and most especially for preventing me from attempting to beautify my own way, only to find on my skirts the blood of the poor innocent. 

You brought me low, and You saved me, and us -- and the child You ordained to give us. Therefore I will take up the cup of salvation and call upon You, praying for those who are saying to a tree, "You are my father" and to a stone, "You gave birth to me."  O generation, see the WORD of God. Return to the one who is GOD Most High, who alone can save men in the time of trouble. O  generation, see the WORD of the LORD!

This photograph is by Kristofer Rowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment