Sunday, May 4, 2014

Gathering in Christ



Luke 22:28
But you are those who have continued with Me in My trials.

The essence of Christianity is that we give the Son of God a chance to live and move and have His being in us, and the meaning of all spiritual growth is that he has an increasing opportunity to manifest Himself in our mortal flesh... For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren (Hebrews 2:11). By regeneration the Son of God is formed in me, and He has the same setting in my life as He had when on earth. The honor of Jesus Christ is at stake in my bodily life… Am I remaining loyal to Him in the temptations which beset His life in me?

Excerpts from Oswald Chambers
Daily Devotional Bible, Reading 124 (5/4)
From The Place of Help

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment