Friday, May 2, 2014

Gathering in Christ



Psalm 55:1-2
Give ear to my prayer, O God, and do not hide Yourself from my supplications. Attend to me, and hear me; I am restless in my complaint and moan noisily.

We are not always conscious of Jesus keeping us in perfect joint with God, but if we are obeying Him, He always is. Prayer is not an exercise; it is the life. Beware of anything that stops ejaculatory prayer… keep the childlike habit of ejaculatory prayer in your heart to God all the time…

Jesus never mentioned unanswered prayer… prayer is always answered…. God answers prayer in the best way, not sometimes, but every time, although the immediate manifestation of the answer in the domain in which we want it may not follow. Do we expect God to answer prayer?

Excerpts from Oswald Chambers
Daily Devotional Bible, Reading 122 (5/2)
From My Utmost for His Highest

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment