Sunday, June 9, 2013

Contemporary Psalms

6-9-13

Love never fails...
1 Corinthians 13:8

Right now, I need to cling tightly to the tether of God that's keep me from believing lies. Thanks to You, GOD, I know that there are many "higher powers" who are fallen and working for the father of lies. I also know they are much smarter than I am, with IQs surpassing human powers. Thank You for throwing me Your Lifeline! Holding onto to Your Truth, I have hope in things not yet seen. I know You are holding the other end of this long rope, and so I cling to it, though the waves and wind toss me about. You have the other end! Thank You, in advance, for bringing me (and all who cling to You) safely across and through into our destiny and destination in You. I thank You, GOD, in Christ who is my LORD, and by Your Holy Spirit whom You have imparted to me by grace. Thank You, LORD!

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment